I got my nombramiento yesterday!
Came in a regular sized envelope in the regular mail.
| Nombramiento Letter |
I will be working in CEIP El Tomillar in Málaga and I am so pumped!! A primary school only 10 minutes away from where I lived when I studied abroad in Torremolinos! I couldn't be happier! Not too far from the water, in a beautiful neighborhood and a lot of things to do! It is exactly where I can picture myself. Everything most certainly happens for a reason!
Things couldn't be better if I was writing the book of my life! And now Nick is considering coming with me! Now all that's left is for Lenny and Sarai to get their placements so we can start our apartment search! (wait - that's not entirely true; I still need to deal with all the bloody paperwork to get my visa and my fbi background check Notarized and Apostilled. And you cannot be poor to go through this whole process! But I'd much rather just skip all that nonsense and get my butt over to the Costa del Sol and enjoy the beauty that is the southern coast of Spain!)
I also can't forget to take into account commuting to and from school from wherever we find an apartment...maybe I'll buy a bike!
Aaaah the possibilities! It's going to be amazing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment