![]() |
| My local supermarket discount card (left) My health insurance card; Sanitas (top) and my greencard; Tarjeta de Extranjeros (bottom) |
My journey in this unpredictable life as a New Yorker living on the southern coast of Spain
Friday, November 18, 2011
I'm Officially an Immigrant!
So it's mid November and I've finally picked up all my papers that make me an official resident of Spain!
Wooo #immigrantstatus!
Labels:
Lori Djivre,
NIE,
paperwork,
Sanitas card
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It looks like they've upgraded the TIEs since I studied abroad 2 years ago and got a cheap, laminated one. If all goes according to plan, I pick mine up Monday!
ReplyDeleteYea it's cute! On the back it has your fingerprint! haha I thought that was nifty, and questionable at the same time ... how exactly is someone supposed to use that to verify your identity? haha use a magnifying glass?? lol
ReplyDelete