My journey in this unpredictable life as a New Yorker living on the southern coast of Spain

Monday, October 10, 2011

A weekend at the Fair!

So this weekend we went to the Feria de Fuengirola
(pronounced: foo-when-he-ROLL-ah)

It's a juicy fair with different tents for deliciously cooked, fresh, authentic, Andaluz foods like paella and kebabs (my favorite!) and churros con chocolate - yum =]
 
Making paella


Fantabulous Churros dipped, filled, covered, and
smothered in rich chocolate heated up right on the spot!
No churros gone to waste!


Most of the women were dressed in fancy Flamenco dresses - even the little babies were dressed in pretty dresses!


the cute little girls in dresses on their pony rides



Dressed to impress in the traditional Anadaluz dresses



They even dressed a puppy up!


There were games
Bingo

and I won an I Love You Vaca (cow) from a crane game!
I weeen! I weeen!


And of course there drink tents with fabulous specials,


Sexo en la Playa

And everywhere there were people dancing in the streets to the music blasting from all the different tents

Bailando



There were awesome carnival rides


We got there at aound 5pm and stayed until 10 and the lights came on and it was gorgeous!
Nick and I
The four of us had a blast

Me Nick Sarai and Lenny enjoying our 4€ cóctels

And I highly recommend everyone going if you have the chance!
And now I can't wait for the Feria in Malaga to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment